“Write the text for a Bob Bly-style landing page that promotes Google AdWords for a local business.”
Local Businesses Have an Opportunity to Market Themselves, and It is More Effective Than Any Other Marketing Method….
Local businesses used to prosper by advertising in Yellow Pages, or even local magazines and newspapers, but that all changed when the internet came along and transformed the world. People spend a great deal of their time searching the internet, so it only makes sense for businesses to advertise their products and services through the internet.
There is now a new and improved way to reach potential buyers. It is much more affordable than yellow page ads, and it actually reaches more prospects and allows marketers to track their response rates in an easier way. What is this revolutionary marketing tool? Google AdWords.
Google AdWords has provided local, and world-wide business owners with an effective means of putting their ads in front of their target audiences.
Click here to learn more.
Once a businessman learns how to effectively create and run ads on Google AdWords, he or she will have a tremendous advantage over his or her competitors.
Click here to read success stories of businesses that used AdWords to advertise their product or service. As you may notice, many of the reviews on the list are world-wide,or at least international companies. Know that AdWords works just as well or better for local business advertising.
- You can specify a geographic circle that you want to target, and Google will run your ads in that area.
- Once you set the budget, Google will not spend more than you allow on advertising.
- You can specify what times you want your ads to run so that they line up with business hours.
- You can set up a phone number so that prospects will have a “call now” button.
- You will save time and money, and generate a higher ROI than advertising in a newspaper or local magazine.
- The target audience will be screened out from the rest of the crowd.
- If you have a strong ad, it will be placed higher in Google search results than an ad with poor structure.
- You will have the ability to match your AdWords ad with your site’s landing page.
- AdWords is compatible with mobile devices (which is good considering the number of mobile searches now outweighs the number of desktop searches).
- Scientific A/B testing is easier than ever.
- You will get rapid test results.
- And more…
AdWords offers the full package. And you get to choose how much you spend.
If you own a local business and you do not use Google AdWords to market your product or service, you will get lost in the shuffle. We live in a new age of technology and if businesses do not advertise themselves on desktops and mobile devices, they will not reach their target audience.
Take advantage of this effective tool today. Do not continue to hide yourself from potential buyers.
Click here for more information.
To learn more about how to use this tool, order and read the Ultimate Guide To Local Business Marketing.